Nepal Bank Limited has announces vacancy for various posts.
Nepal Bank Limited ( NBL ) Vacancy Details 2077
2) Type of service: permanent.
3) Salary and other facilities: As per the prevailing rules of the bank.
4) Age of the candidate: By the last date of online application (i.e. 2077/12/12) for the post of Level 6 Assistant Manager, who has completed 21 years and has not reached 35 years For the post of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester), 18 years have been completed and less than 35 years. In case of women and disabled candidates, the upper age limit should not be more than 40 years.
5) Candidate Selection Method: Written Examination and Interview.
Experimental examination will also be conducted for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester).
6) Other Services: As per Nepal Bank Limited Employee Service Regulations, 2068.
7) Trial period: 1 year (6 months for female employees).
8) Examination Fee: For open group of level 6 assistant managers, Rs. 800 / – (eight hundred) and an additional Rs. 200 / – (two hundred). For the open group of Level 4 Assistant, Assistant (IT) and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) Rs. 600 / – (six hundred) and an additional Rs. 100 / – (one hundred). (Examination fee for rejected applications due to non-compliance will not be refunded.)
9) Procedure to pay the examination fee: As per the instructions received after submitting the online application, the application fee should be paid through eSewa or Khalti or ConnectIPS or FonePay. Thus, the applicant will have to bear the fee himself while paying the application fee.
- The written examination for the above posts will be conducted by the Public Service Commission. Information regarding written examination and examination center will be published later.
11) The selected employees will have to work in any office / branch assigned by the bank.
12) Candidates who succeed in the written examination for the post of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be provided with the branch selection list of the branches under the concerned province during the interview. Candidates will be appointed in the selected branches / offices on the basis of their final qualification. In the newly appointed branch office, as per clause 4 of regulation 7 of the Nepal Bank Limited Employee Service Regulations, service shall be provided till the following period or promotion, whichever is less.
- Group A and B branch offices – Minimum 5 years – Group C branch offices – Minimum 6 years
»D and E Group Branch Offices – Minimum 7 years
13) When filling online application form in more than one advertisement, separate application fee will have to be paid for each advertisement.
14) To fill the application form can be filled by clicking on the Apply Online button in the Careers of Nepal Bank Ltd. Website: www.nepalbank.com.np as per the instructions given there
15) The syllabus of the written examination is kept in the Careers Tab of Nepal Bank Limited’s Website: www.nepalbank.com.np.
16) The bank shall have full authority to approve / reject the application and cancel the advertisement. Only candidates whose applications have been approved will be included in the examination. 17) If you need any information regarding the application, please contact Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management at email: [email protected] and phone number 014221185 extension no. 210 and 407 can be contacted.
18) In case of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester), the candidate should apply only in one of the states of his choice.
- The written examination for the post of Level 4 Assistant will be conducted in all the states on the same date and time.
- The written examination for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be conducted in all the states on the same date and time.