The Initial Public Offering IPO result of Madhya Bhotekoshi Jalavidyut Company Limited has been published today at Global Ime office.
The IPO allotment of Madhya Bhotekoshi is concluded on Monday. The shares of the Madhya Bhotekoshi Hydropower were allotted by Global Ime capital Limited earlier today through a lottery.
The company had opened its IPO from Asoj 11 to August 15 in which over a 2.23million people applied. According to the Global ime, 2,233,428 applicants have been received for a total of 34,360,010 units; which is 4.19 times more than the issued quantity.
As many as 9 Lakh applicants received 10 units of shares each through a lucky draw, according to a press statement issued by the Global IME Capital. The remaining applicants did not receive any shares.
The company had issued and sold shares of Rs 39.3 million at the rate of Rs 100. With this, the company’s capital has reached Rs 109.3 million after issuing the IPO.
The IPO results can be viewed online from MeroShare, or Cdsc IPO result website iporesult.cdsc.com.np and the Global IME Capital limited official website.
How to check Madhya Bhotekoshi Hydropower IPO Result?
Madhya bhotekoshi hydropower IPO Result: Share allotment of Madhya bhotekoshi hydropower initial public offering (IPO) is taking place today. Those, who have applied the Madhya bhotekoshi hydropower Company Limited Limited IPO, are all set to know their application status on Friday.
Madhya bhotekoshi hydropower Company Limited IPO Result Share Allotment Status Check
- Madhya Bhotekoshi Hydropower IPO result or share allotment status can checked online. Investors need to go to the CDSC iPO Result portal – https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- investor of Madhya Bhotekoshi hydropower Nepal Limited IPO can the status of their application at “Status of Issue Application” section.
- You need to enter details such as Issue type, Issue name, Application name, and Dmat number.
Check Madhya bhotekoshi hydropower IPO Result : View Result
Check now IPO Result of Madhya bhotekoshi [Madhya Bhotekoshi Jalavidyut ] IPO result
2) Then you need to select the ‘ Madhya Bhotekoshi Jalavidyut ’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’.
3) Select DMAT Numer to proceed to the next step
4) Enter the details of the mode you selected.
5) select the ‘Submit’ option.