The IPO result or IPO allotment of Nyadi Hydropower going to be distributed next week. According to Nyadi Hydropower IPO issue manager Global IME Capital, Data verification is underway and pre-allotment will be done soon.
Nyadi hydropower had issued 2,250,000 units of ordinary shares worth Rs. 22.5 crores to the general public from Ashwin-15 to Asoj 19 2078.
Of the total offered units worth Rs 22.5 crores, 112,500 units i.e., 5% are for the Mutual Fund. 2% of the total units i.e., 45,000 units are for the employee of the company, and the remaining 2,092,500 units are for the general public.
How to check Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result:- https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ ?
Those Nyadi Hydropower limited IPO appliers who want to check share allotment status online by logging in at the CDSC IPO result site, are advised to login at the above-mentioned direct iporesult.cdsc.com.np link — https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/.
Check Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result on Mero Share Website
Investors can check the allotment status at CDSc IPO Result website by following these steps:
Nyadi Hydropower Limited IPO: Allotment Status
1) Go to the official CDSC website. Via the URL ( https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ ).
2) You will be redirected to a fresh page labeled, ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Company’ option.
3) Once you have selected it, you need to click on the option for the IPO which will be select as, ‘ Nyadi Hydropower ’. You can find this in the drop-down menu that is beside the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the DMAT Number. The last step needs you to just click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application in detail.
Check Now: IPO Result
Earlier, in the first phase, IPO was issued for the locals People
Nyadi had issued 1.5 million units share for the project-affected areas and 300,000 units share for the company’s employees in the first phase from Bhadra 1 to 15.
Global IME Capital, the company IPO issue manager, has stated that the same shares will be distributed today. The locals of Marsyangdi village municipality wards 3, 6, 7, and 8 of Lamjung district were allotted 500,000 shares, and locals living in other areas of Lamjung district were allotted 1 million shares.
How to check Nyadi Hydropwer IPO Result on Global IME Capital IPO Rsult website?
2) Then you need to select the ‘Nyadi Hydropower Limited IPO Result’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’.
3) Select DMAT Numer to proceed to the next step
4) Enter the details of the mode you selected.
5) select the ‘Submit’ option.
Check Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result : Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result
Global IME Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager for the IPO issuance.