The IPO Allotment or IPO result of Buddhabhumi Nepal hydropower has been completed today at the office of Civil Capital Market Limited.
Buddha Bhumi Hydropower Company Limited had issued 8,00,000 units of IPO worth Rs 8 crore from Asoj 11-15.
Due to the oversubscription of the issue, the IPO was allotted according to a lottery following which 74,000 applicants received 10 units each.
According to the issue manager, 21,42,000 applicants have applied for a total of 2,69,20,120 units.
Of the total offered units worth Rs 8 crore, 40,000 units i.e., 5% were for mutual funds. 2% of the total units i.e., 14,000 units were for the employee of the company. The remaining 7,44,000 units were offered to the general public.
That Buddhabhumi Nepal hydropower limited IPO appliers who want to check share allotment status online by logging in at the CDSC IPO result site, are advised to login at the above-mentioned direct iporesult.cdsc.com.np link — https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/.
Investors can check the allotment status at CDSC IPO Result website by following these steps:
Buddhabhumi Nepal hydropower limited IPO: Allotment Status
1) Go to the official CDSC website. Via the URL ( https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ ).
2) You will be redirected to a fresh page labeled, ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Company’ option.
3) Once you have selected it, you need to click on the option for the IPO which will be select as, ‘ Buddhabhumi Nepal hydropower limited ’. You can find this in the drop-down menu that is beside the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the DMAT Number. The last step needs you to just click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application in detail.
View Result: Buddha Bhumi hydropower IPO Result
Civil Capital Market Limited. : Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Company Limited IPO Result
Checking the Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Company Limited IPO Allotment Status via the Issue Manager Website ( Civil Capital Market Limited IPO Result)
1) Go to the official Link Civil Capital Market Limited website using the URL: ( https://www.civilcapitalmarket.com/ipo/ )
2) Then you need to select the “Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Company Limited IPO” option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’.
3) Select DMAT Numer to proceed to the next step
4) Enter the details of the mode you selected.
5) select the ‘Submit’ option.