Blood Relationship Test
- k) Blood Relationship Test
Mother’s or Father’s sons
Mother’s or Father’s daughter
Mother’s or Father’s brother
Mother’s or Father’s sister
Mother’s or Father’s father
Husband’s or wife’s sister
Husband’s or wife’s brother
Uncle or Aunt’s son or daughter
Grandson’s or Grand daughter’s daughter
k) Blood Relationship Test Question
A relation on the mother side is called ‘Maternal’.
A relation on the father side is called ‘Paternal’.
Thus, mother’s brother is Maternal uncle and father’s brother is Paternal uncle.
1.Pointing towards a person, a man said to woman, “His mother is the only daughter of your father.” How is the woman related that person?a)Daughter b) sister c) mother d) wife
2.Anil introduces Rohit as the son of the only brother of his father’s wife. How is Rohit related to Anil?
- Cousin b) son c) uncle d) son-in-law e) brother
3.Pointing out to a lady, Rajan said, “She is the daughter of the woman who is the mother of the husband of my mother.” Who is the lady to Rajan?
Aunt b) granddaughter c) daughter d) sister e) sister-in-law
4.A woman introduces a man as the son of the brother of her mother. How is the man related to the woman?
Nephew b) son c) cousin d) uncle e) grandson
5. Pointing towards a person in the photograph, Anjali said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How is that person related to Anjali?
Mother b) father c) maternal uncle d) cousin e) none of these
6. Introducing a man, a woman said, “He is the only son of my mother’s mother” How is the woman related to the man?
Mother b) aunt c) sister d) niece e) none of these
7. If X is the brother of the son of Y’s son how is X related to Y?
Son b) brother c) cousin d) grandson e) uncle
8. If Neena says, “Anita’s father Ram is the only son of my father-in-law Subash,” Then how Bindu, who is the sister of Anita, related to Subash?
Niece b) daughter c) wife d) daughter-in-law e) none of these
9.Arun said, “The girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother” Who is Arun to girl?
Father b) grandfather c) husband d) father-in-law
10. Pointing to a photographer, Arun said “she is the mother of my son’s wife’s daughter.” How is Arun related to the lady?
Uncle b) cousin c) daughter-in-law d) none of these
11. A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’ father. E is D’s mother. Then how is A related to D?
Grandmother b) grandfather c) daughter d) grand daughter