Vijay Microfinance Financial Institution Limited is a national level microfinance financial institution licensed by the Nepal Rastra Bank. The central office of this organization is located at Gaindakot-5, Nawalparasi. In order to fill the existing vacancies in this financial institution, the eligible candidates who are willing to work in the rural areas are invited to apply for the following posts within 15 days from today.
1) Types of exams: Interview and experimental.
2) Salary facility: As per the rules of the organization.
3) Trial period: At least six months.
4) How to apply: 1 application with the candidate’s signature mentioning the advertisement number of the post you want to apply for and the place you want to work, 1 copy of last educational qualification certificate, 1 copy of citizenship, 1 copy of proof of work experience and copy of the organization’s website. Applications should be submitted at the central office of the organization, Gaidakot-5, Nawalparasi or through email: [email protected] Uploading the application via email
File size is 5 MB. Should be less than
5) Publication of Selection List: Out of the applications received within the stipulated time, the list of selection list will be posted on the notice board of the central office of the organization and you can also view it on the website of the organization. Also, SMS, e-mail from the organization to the candidates on the selection list
Or information will be provided through telephone.
6) Schedule of Examination: On the day of publication of the selection list, the notice board of the central office of the institution shall be posted. As well as the organization. Information will also be provided through the website, e-mail or telephone.
Note: Must have good knowledge of computer operation for all the above mentioned posts.
Candidates on the shortlist should bring the original copy of their citizenship certificate or any other photo issued by the Government of Nepal along with the identity card on the day of the oral examination otherwise it will not be included in the examination.
If you have educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, you will have to submit a certificate of equivalence determination from the Government of Nepal.
Special consideration will be given to the applications of eligible Dalits, Janajatis, Madhesis, women and the poor in rural areas.
• In case of female candidates, the upper age limit will be increased by five years.