Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches/ Departments. Job Positions
- Management Trainee – (Few) MT-01/21
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have MBA Degree in Banking/Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resource/ Accounting from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or first division. Successful candidates will undergo on the job training in overall banking procedure and operations. Upon successful completion of the training, candidate shall be placed at head office/ branches of the Bank at Supervisor position.
2. Trainee Assistant – (Few)TA-02/21
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university. The eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualification shall be shortlisted for further selection process based on the following criteria.
• Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and minimum First Division or 3,00 CGPA out of 4 in Bachelor’s Degree.
• Outside Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and higher Percentage/ CGPA in Bachelors Degree. Candidates shall be shortlisted on merit basis.
3. Trainee Assistant (Legal & Share Department) – (Few) LD-03/21 It is an entry level job position for assistant level and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law from recognized university.
Age of candidates applying for Management Trainee and Trainee Assistant should not exceed 30 years as on May 10, 2021. Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken)
. • Shortlisted candidates shall only be informed about further selection process.
Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the Branches. Preference will be given to candidates having two wheeler driving license.
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit Online Application Form by clicking “Career Section” at
The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours; May 10, 2021. • Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and/ or application received at the Bank through post and/ or email will not be entertained. The Bank reserves the right to reject any and/or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever
“The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer”