Vijay Microfinance Financial Institution Limited is a national level microfinance financial institution licensed as ‘D’ class by Nepal Rastra Bank. The central office of this organization is located at Gaindakot-5, Nawalparasi. As there is a need to add some staff in this financial institution, applications are invited from eligible candidates with specified educational qualifications and work experience and willing to work in the field of microfinance within 15 days from today.
1) Types of exams: Interviews and presentations.
2) Salary facility: As per the rules of the organization.
3) Trial period: Six months.
4) How to apply: 1 application with the signature of the candidate mentioning the advertisement number of the post you want to apply for, 1 copy of last educational qualification certificate, 1 copy of citizenship, copy of proof of work experience and personal details (CV). Central office of the organization including 1 place, Gaidakot-5, Nawalparasi or email: vibs. You have to apply through [email protected] The total file size to be sent when applying through email is 5MB Must be less than
5) Publication of Selection List: From the applications received within the stipulated time, the list of the selection list is pasted on the notice board of the Central Office of the organization.
Will be done and can also be seen on the web site of the organization. Candidates on the shortlist will also be informed via SMS, e-mail or telephone on behalf of the organization.
6) Examination Schedule: On the day of publication of the selection list, the notice board of the Central Office of the organization will be posted. Information will also be provided through the organization’s website, e-mail or telephone.
Note: Must have good knowledge of computer operation for all the above mentioned posts.
Candidates who are in the selection list with original copy of their citizenship certificate or any other photo issued by the Government of Nepal. The identity card must be brought on the day of the oral examination otherwise it will not be included in the examination.
भए If there are educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, a certificate of equivalence determination will have to be submitted.
Special consideration will be given to the applications of eligible Dalits, Janajatis, Madhesis, women and the poor in rural areas.