Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. (Nabil Invest), a subsidiary of Nabil Bank Ltd., has established itself as one of the leading Merchant & Investment Bankers in the country. The company currently renders various investment banking and merchant banking services including Mutual Fund management and Depository under Nabil Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management, Demat services as depository participant, Corporate Advisory, Merchant banking services such as Issuance of shares (IPO, FPO), Underwriting, RTA etc. The company aims to further strengthen its highly skilled professional team by inviting applications from enthusiastic, dynamic and competent Nepalese citizens in the following job position:-
Position: Associate – IT
Job Code: NI00906
No. of Vacancy: 1
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Applications or equivalent level with at least first division marks or CGPA 3 out of 4.
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
Job Description Summary
- Manage and maintain the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems to ensure that Network Operating System Support Database, documents, shared resources and the other data files are working properly in Head Office.
- Provide hardware and software troubleshooting support to all staffs including branch staffs.
- Receive, test and install Servers, Desktops, Laptops and other IT Equipment.
- Maintain all Operating System, Microsoft Office Applications (Office 365) and Anti-virus; ensure compliance with registration and updates.
- Maintain systems and equipment by carrying out routine tasks and minor required repairs such as backing up data, monitor network and systems, servers and peripherals, running systems diagnostics and system optimizations, removing viruses, spam etc.
- Provide support to the Accounting, investment banking and other organization software users like PMS users, Wealth users, Micro-banker users, SSP Pro user, and PCS user.
- Update the contents of websites.
- Coordinate with CDSC – IT to ensure full operation of CDSC network.
- Coordinate with Nabil Bank – IT for level 2 and 3 supports.
- Maintain the level of IT Hardware stocks for daily operations as well as for potential emergency operations.
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers for IT hardware and software.
- Assist to ensure compliance for corporate IT Policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate with other units as required.
The deadline to apply is 12th September, 2020, Saturday 11:00 pm.
Apply Now :- https://www.nabilinvest.com.np/career/vacancy/view_detail/associate–it