The IPO result or IPO allotment of Tehrathum Power Company Limited has been published. The shares were distributed today at the office of NIBL ACE Capital, the company IPO issue manager. The Pre-allotment of IPO has been completed on Tuesday.
Tehrathum Power Company Limited had issued 800000 units of shares as the initial public offering (IPO) from Bhadra 9 to Bhadra 13, 2078.
The company has already issued an IPO worth Rs 40 million for the project-affected locals in the first phase. The public will be able to apply for the IPO, which is currently issued in the second phase.
According to the issue manager NIBL ACE Capital, 23,57,009 applicants have applied for a total of 3,12,54,220 units share.
Of the total offered units shares by the company, 2 percent or 16,000 units shares are set aside for the employees of the company while another 5 percent or 40,000 shares has been set aside for mutual funds, and the remaining 744,000 shares for the general public.
Terhathum Power Company Limited IPO Result
|The Issuing Company||Terhathum Power Company Limited|
|Issue Manager||NIBL Ace Capital Limited|
|Security Type||Common Stock -IPO|
|Date of Approval From SEBON||2078-04-25|
|IPO Issued Date||2078-05-09 to 2078-5-13|
|IPO Face Value||Rs. 100|
|Per Unit Share Price||Rs. 100|
|Total IPO Share||8,00,000 Units|
|Share for Mutual Investment||16000 Units|
|Share for Individual Investor||40000 Units|
|IPO Result||Friday 10 AM|
|Mero Share IPO Result||https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/|
|NIBL Capital IPO Result||https://result.niblcapital.com/#/ipo-result|
|CDSC IPO Result||https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/|
ICRA Nepal has assigned a rating of [ICRANP] IPO Grade 4+ to the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Terhathum Power Company Limited (TPCL), indicating below-average fundamentals.
Currently, the company’s paid-up capital is Rs 280 million. After the IPO issuance of Rs 40 million to the locals and Rs 80 million to the general public, the company’s payment will reach Rs 400 million.
How to check Terhathum Power Company IPO Result ?
Those Terhathum Power Company IPO appliers who want to check share allotment status online by logging in at the CDSC IPO result site, are advised to login at the above-mentioned direct iporesult.cdsc.com.np link — https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/.
After that select company
Next to Enter your 16 Number Dmat Number
after that, you can click view result and check your allotted status.
Investors of the Terhathum Power Company IPO result can check their share application status today. Investors have two options to check their allotment status online – by logging in at the https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ website or via NIBL ACE Capital Website.
Investors can check the allotment status at CDSc IPO Result website by following these steps:
Terhathum Power Company IPO: Allotment Status
1) Go to the official CDSC website. Via the URL ( https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ ).
2) You will be redirected to a fresh page labeled, ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Company’ option.
3) Once you have selected it, you need to click on the option for the IPO which will be select as, ‘ Terhathum Power Company ’. You can find this in the drop-down menu that is beside the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the DMAT Number. The last step needs you to just click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application in detail.
NIBL ACE Capital : Terhathum Power Company IPO Result
Checking the Terhathum Power Company IPO Allotment Status via the Issue Manager Website ( NIBL ACE Capital IPO Result)
1) Go to the official NIBL Ace Capital website using the URL: (https://result.niblcapital.com/#/)
2) Then you need to select the ‘ Terhathum Power Company Limited’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’.
3) Select DMAT Numer to proceed to the next step.
4) Enter the details of the mode you selected.
5) select the ‘Submit’ option.