As the following posts are required for the districts of Kalikot, Dailekh, Salyan, Jajarkot, Rukum and Rolpa where the adaptation project for hilly small farmers is being implemented, applications are invited from interested Nepali citizens who have reached the qualification as per the details.
Eligible interested persons should submit the application along with a copy of the specified document and their bio data (CV) within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice for the information of all concerned.
. Sub-Engineer Required Number: 7
Minimum Educational Qualification Required: Passed proficiency certificate level (Diploma) or equivalent in Civil / Irrigation / Agriculture Engineering from a recognized educational institution.
Work Experience: At least 1 year in any organization or reputed institution of the Government of Nepal
Experienced and well versed in computer
2. Agricultural Technician (JTA / JTA) Required Number: 6 • Required Educational Qualification: At least in the subject of Agricultural Science from a recognized educational institution.
Certificate level passed or similar.
3. Veterinary Service Technician (JT / JTA) Required Number: 1 • Required Educational Qualification: Passed Certificate level in Animal Science subject from at least recognized educational institution or equivalent.
In case of Agricultural Technical JTA and Veterinary Service Technical JTA, the qualification should be at least 15/18/29 months or equivalent.
Must have at least 5 years of experience in the organization and have a good command of computer.
4. Documents to be submitted along with the application:
(A) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, (b) Copy of educational qualification certificate
(C) Copy of experience certificate (d) Bio data (CV)
5. Last date to apply: 2077-05-04 at 12 noon.
6. Job Description to remain in the post: The __TOR prepared by the project for the said post will be as per.
7. Service facility: As per the rules of the project
8. Age limit: 18 years of age and not less than 45 years of age till the last day of application.
9. Written Examination and Interview and Computer Skill Test: Surkhet will be held if the situation is out of control
In case of creation, the project coordination unit will be as specified by Hattisar Kathmandu.
10. Documents submitted by the candidates selected in the written examination along with the application
The original copy must be submitted while participating in the written examination. Note: TOR is posted on the project’s website at https://asha.gov.np. You can contact on 01-4434504.