IPO Allotment of Sahas Urja Limited has been completed today at the office of NIBL ACE Capital.
Sahas urja Limited had issued 7,000,000 units of IPO worth Rs 70 crore from Asoj 6-10.
A total of 2,395,456 applicants (Rejected, Disqualified and Valid) had applied for 31,541,000units. However, only 2,383,460 applicants who had applied for a total of 31,361,230units were deemed valid.
Due to the oversubscription of the issue, the IPO was allotted according to a lottery following which 644,000 applicants received 10 units each.
According to the issue manager, 5,285 applicants who had applied for 179,770units were disqualified.
Of the total offered units worth Rs 70 crore, 3% of the total offered shares to the general public i.e. 2,10,000 units of shares have been set aside for the employees of the company while another five per cent has been set aside for mutual funds. The remaining 6,440,000 units were offered to the general public.
|The Issuing Company||Sahas Urja Limited|
|The Issue Manager||NIBL Ace Capital|
|Type of Securities||ordinary share|
|per Ordinary Shares||7,000,000|
|Total No. of Securities Issued||7,000,000|
|Total Issue Amount NPR||700,000,000|
|NPR No. of Shares Provisioned to Staffs (3%)||210,000|
|No. of Shares Allotted to Staffs||210,000|
|No. of Shares Provisioned to Mutual funds (5%)||350,000|
|No. of Shares Allotted to Mutual Funds||350,000|
|No. of Share to be Allotted to Public||6,440,000|
|Issue Open Date||2078-06-06|
|Issue closed Date||2078-06-10|
|Total No. of Valid Applicants||2,383,460|
|Total No. of Invalid Applicants||11,996|
|Total No of Disqualified (Local) Applicants||5,285|
|Total No of Disqualified (Suspected) Applicants||6,711|
|Total No. of Applicants||2,395,456|
|Total Valid Kitta||31,361,230|
|Total Disqualified Kitta||179,770|
|Disqualified Kitta (Locals)||96,770|
|Total Number of Shares Applied||31,541,000|
|Oversubscribed in Total||4.51|
|Disqualified Kitta (Suspected)||83,070|
How to check sahas urja limited IPO Result ?
Those sahas urja limited IPO appliers who want to check share allotment status online by logging in at the CDSC IPO result site, are advised to login at the above-mentioned direct iporesult.cdsc.com.np link — https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/.
After that select company
Next to Enter your 16 Number Dmat Number
after that, you can click view result and check your allotted status.
Investors of the sahas urja limited IPO result can check their share application status today. Investors have two options to check their allotment status online – by logging in at the https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ website or via NIBL ACE Capital Website.
Investors can check the allotment status at CDSc IPO Result website by following these steps:
sahas urja limited IPO: Allotment Status
1) Go to the official CDSC website. Via the URL ( https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ ).
2) You will be redirected to a fresh page labeled, ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you need to select the ‘Company’ option.
3) Once you have selected it, you need to click on the option for the IPO which will be select as, ‘ Terhathum Power Company ’. You can find this in the drop-down menu that is beside the issue name.
4) Input your application number and the DMAT Number. The last step needs you to just click ‘Search’. This will show you the status of the application in detail.
NIBL ACE Capital : sahas urja limited IPO Result
Checking the sahas urja limited IPO Allotment Status via the Issue Manager Website ( NIBL ACE Capital IPO Result)
1) Go to the official NIBL Ace Capital website using the URL: (https://result.niblcapital.com/#/)
2) Then you need to select the ‘ sahas urja limited’ option from the drop-down list under ‘Company’.
3) Select DMAT Numer to proceed to the next step.
4) Enter the details of the mode you selected.
5) select the ‘Submit’ option.
sahas urja limited Comapany Profile