As additional program facilitators are needed for the CM Rural Development and Employment Program, which operates at 109 local levels in 12 districts under this province, eligible Nepali citizens who are eligible for permanent residency in the demanded districts will get a ticket of Rs. This application has been published. The application form can be downloaded from the office’s website www.ocmem.p5.gov.np.
- Required Educational Qualifications and Experience: (a) Graduated from a recognized educational institution
(B) Having worked as a social worker for at least 3 years
Letter of appointment or agreement given by the concerned organization while working as a social worker
Must be submitted)
- Age limit: 21 years of age and under 40 years of age
- Type of service: – Contract
- Monthly facility: To be as specified by the Office of the Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers.
- Documents to be submitted with the application:
(A) Copies of graduation certificate
(B) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
(C) Copies of experience certificates
(D) Documents to be disclosed if required to be equivalent.