Details here PDF
The Teachers ‘Service Commission is subject to the Education Act, 2028 (with amendments) and the Teachers’ Service Commission Rules, 2057 (with amendments). This information has been published for the information of all concerned as the teaching permit will be distributed from the Education Development Directorate of the state.
1. Candidates from the districts mentioned in the details should contact the concerned Education Development Directorate.
A. Directorate of Education Development State no. Dhankuta: Taplejung, Panchthar, Ilam, Jhapa, Sankhuwasabha, Tehathum, Dhankuta, Bhojpur, Morang, Sunsari, Solukhumbu Khotang, Okhaldhunga, Udaipur
b. Education Development Directorate State no. 2 Dhanusha: Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara, Parsa
c. Directorate of Education Development Bagmati Pradesh Hetauda: Dolakha, Ramechhap, Sindhuli, Sindhupalchok, Rasuwa, Nuwakot,
Dhading, Kavepalanchok, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Makwanpur, Chitwan
D. Education Development Directorate Gandaki Entrance. Pokhara: Nawalparasi East, Gorkha, Manang, Lamjung, Kaski, Tanahu, Syangja, Mustang, Myagdi, Waglung, Parbat.
A. Directorate of Education Development, State No. 5 Butwal:
Palpa, Gulmi, Arghakhanchi, Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Rolpa, Pyuthan, Dang, Banke, Bardia, Nawalparasi West, Rukumpur
W. Directorate of Education Development Karnali Pradesh Surkhet: Rukumpashchim, Salyan, Humla, Mugu, Dolpa, Calicut, Jumla, Jajarkot, Dailekh, Surkhet
A. Shivka Development Directorate, Sudurpavim Pradesh Dipayal: Bajura, Bajhang, Achham, Doti, Kailali, Darchula, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Kanchanpur
2. The application form for requesting teaching permit can be obtained from the concerned directorate.
3. The person concerned has to be present in person to get the teaching permit if he / she is unable to attend due to any reason
Unable to attend, the disclosure must be submitted with your approval.
4. There is no charge or fee for obtaining this type of teaching permit for the first time.
5. Candidates should certify the photocopies of the documents required for obtaining the teaching permit
You have to submit strong documents for rooting.
6. Two auto size photos must be attached with the application.
7. Documents to be submitted for obtaining a teaching permit should include a copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship, a copy of the admission letter and the educational qualification certificates as per the details as advertised (certificates of passing the minimum educational qualification prescribed from the entrance examination).