Nepal Pragya Pratisthan Nepal Academy Hall), today publishes vacancy notice for Kharidar and Subba.
Note: 1. Application form can be obtained from the sales room of Pragya-Pratishthan by paying Rs. 100 / -.
- Examination Fee: Rs.600 / – (six hundred) for the post of Deputy Subba, Assistant First (as R.P.A. No. First Class), Rs.400 / – for the post of Purchaser, Assistant II (as R.P.A.N. Second Class). – (Four hundred) and Naib Subba, Assistant First (R.P.A. No. First Class) for each inclusive group of additional Rs. 300 / – and Buyer, Assistant II (R.P.A.N. Second Class). An additional Rs. 200 / – (two hundred) for each inclusive group.
- Deadline for submission of application: Application can be submitted within 21 days from the date of publication of notice and within 7 days from the date of expiry of double fee.
- Place to submit application: Nepal Pragya-Pratishthan, Administration Branch.
- The written examination will be conducted by the Public Service Commission as per the annual schedule. Its detailed. Information will be published later.
- The medium of written examination will be Nepali or English or both.
- Along with the application, a certificate of educational qualification obtained from a recognized educational institution, a certificate of training if received training and a certificate of Nepali citizenship and a gross cash receipt of the examination fee should be submitted to the Financial Administration Branch of the establishment. Of each certificate
The copy should be signed by the candidate himself / herself as per the original.
- In case of Adivasi / Janajati candidates, the castes listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Upliftment National Foundation Act will be based on the list of the Act but if there is more than one surname in the caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Upliftment National Foundation Act, the surname will be listed by the Chief District Officer You have to prove it and submit it with the application.
- Candidates applying for open and inclusive women and Adivasi / Janajati quota will have to fill the application form and submit it with the prescribed fee by putting a round (0) mark in the specified group.
- Salary and other facilities: will be in accordance with the prevailing rules of Nepal Pragya-Pratishthan. 11. Must have reached 18 years of age by the last date of application and 35 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates. Age limit, educational qualification and training will not be calculated for the period of submission of application after paying double fee.
- Candidates who have obtained academic degree from a foreign educational institution should apply from the concerned body of Nepal. Proof of equivalent level of educational qualification obtained must be submitted.
- Other information and syllabus related to the examination can be found on the website of this institute www.nepalacademy.gov.np.