As the Land Problem Resolution Commission has to recruit staff in the contract service to work at the local level within the jurisdiction of the Commission, interested candidates who have reached the specified minimum qualifications are invited to submit their application at the place specified in the notice within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice.
1) Type of Examination: Short Listing Publication, Interview.
2) Age limit of the applicant: In case of male candidate, not less than 18 years and 35 years till the last date of application and in case of female candidate, not more than 18 years and not more than 40 years. However, employees retiring from the civil and institutional service under the Nepal Engineering Service Survey Group should not be below 60 years of age.
3) Application can be obtained from: Department of Survey, Min Bhavan’s website: [email protected] can be downloaded.
4) Place to submit application: (1) Department of Survey, Min Bhawan
(2) Survey Office, Morang, Biratnagar
(3) Survey Office Dhanusha
(4) Survey Office, Makwanpur
(5) Survey Office, Kaski, Pokhara
(6) Survey Office, Rupendehi, Bhairahawa
(7) Survey Office Surkhet and
(8) Survey Office Kailali, Dhangadhi
5) Last date to apply: 2077/09/24 within office hours.
6) Necessary documents to be attached: Copy of Nepali citizenship along with the application, certificate of educational qualification
Copy, copy of experience document, copy of training certificate. (Copy documents must be notarized by the public)
7) Remuneration and service facilities: Similar to the starting scale of the permanent employees of the Government of Nepal.
8) Educational Qualification: (a) In the case of a surveyor, he / she can take Mathematics subject from a recognized educational institution. Or 3 years proficiency certificate in Survey or Geomatics or Diploma in Science (Physical Group) or
Must have passed the certificate level in the subject of geography and received at least one year of junior training.
(B) In the case of Amin, S.L.C. Passed or S.E.E. In at least c. Must have received at least 1 year of training in Survey or Geomatics. |
9) Contract period: 2078 Asar
10) Examination Fee: Rs. 400.- and Rs. 300.- Relevant application should be submitted to the submitting office. |
11) Interview Date: The interview date of the shortlisted candidates will be fixed by the department later.