As the following posts are required to be filled by the Citizen Stock Dealer Company on contract basis, the following educational qualifications, age and experience of the interested Nepali citizens should apply within 15 days from the date of first publication of this information during office hours at this company’s office (Krishna Tower 2nd floor) in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience:
(A) Senior Officer (Level-7): Bachelor’s degree in Management or Commerce or Economics or at least second class from a recognized educational institution and experience of working for at least three years in the sixth level or equivalent in a Government of Nepal organization or capital market related institution. Having acquired basic computer knowledge.
(B) Officer (Level-6, Accounting): Have at least a second class bachelor’s degree in management or commerce from a recognized educational institution and have at least two years of experience working in an organization related to the Government of Nepal or capital market.
(C) Information Technology Officer (Level-6): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized educational institution and having worked for at least two years in an organization related to the Government of Nepal or an institution related to the capital market.
(D) Principal Assistant (Level-5): Graduated from a recognized educational institution or equivalent in at least second class and organized by the Government of Nepal
Have at least two years of experience working in an institution or capital market related organization and have passed 100 integer computer subjects at higher secondary level (+2) or undergraduate level or have received at least 6 months computer training from a recognized institution.
P.S. Special experience will be given to the experience of working in the capital market related institutions in the business of buying and selling securities.
- Age limit of the candidate: 21 years of age and not less than 40 years of age on the last date of application.
- Documents and details to be submitted along with the application: The applicant will have to submit a certified copy in the details and documents mentioned in the application form specified by the company.
- Application Registration Fee: Applicants can download the application form from the websites of the founding organizations of this company www.nik.org.np, www.nepalre.com and www.ntc.net.np respectively.
Rs. 100 / – for registration fee while submitting application along with required documents and details. – Account no. 0780150164300018 by depositing in cash or electronic means.
- Examination Fee: The following examination fees are to be paid by the shortlisted applicants to Prabhu Bank Limited of this company.
Account no. You will have to come to get the ticket with the gross voucher deposited on 0780150164300018.
(A) Principal Assistant: Rs. 1000
(B) Authorized Level: Rs. 1500
- Remuneration and other benefits of the employee: As per the prevailing rules of the company.
- For detailed information visit the Citizens Investment Fund website www.nik.org.np, Nepal Reinsurance Company Ltd. website www.nepalre.com.np and Nepal Telecommunication Company Ltd. website www.ntc.net.np. The procedure related to the filling of posts in the manpower contract of the company limited, 2077 ”can be seen.