Law Firm in Nepal
As per the rules of the Bar Council of NEPAL, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. The user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members. The information provided here is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided herein. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The firm has expertise to tackle the wide range of issue and concerns that can challenge any organization operating in today’s complex competitive environment. The firm is recognized for its excellent strategy and solution oriented approach in areas of practice.
The firm provides guidance to domestic and international clients on matters relating to general corporate compliance including but not limited to investment regulations, sectoral caps and regulatory issues/compliances.
The firm actively advises clients on trade related issues, which directly impact foreign investments in Nepal. Such issues may include preferential market access to Nepalese companies, localization of technology, transfer of technology etc. The firm actively takes part in consultation processes with the Government of Nepal and related ministries on policy related issues and submits proposal, papers on required changes in the prevailing policy.
The team advises and assists clients on:
- Energy strategy;
- Legal structuring;
- Assistance in obtaining approval/clarification from concerning Governmental authorities, as applicable;
- Assistance in incorporation of legal entities;
- Assistance in obtaining various registrations, licenses, approvals, permissions, etc.;
- Assistance in compliance of various laws/regulations, as applicable;
- Assistance in conducting legal audits or due diligence;
- Drafting, negotiation and finalization of various vendor contracts, services contracts, etc.
In addition to the above, the firm also have extensive experience pertaining to the following:
- FIDIC, GCC, JBCC or NEC contracts;
- Defective drawings or specifications
- Delays on critical path;
- Defect caused by other contractors;
- Insufficient or unclear instructions;
- Variation orders;
- Payment Issues;
- Price escalations;
- Extension of Time claims;
- Arbitration and conciliation, etc.
The firm nepal is also equipped with experienced attorneys on several other practice areas including energy, infrastructure and resources, real estate, taxation, etc. The firm desires to build long-term relationship with its clients, through teamwork guided by integrity and principles of honesty, accountability and consistency. The firm understands the client perspective- the need for responsive legal advice, expertise, creativity and value.
The firm has advised in some of the most important deals in the hydropower and infrastructure, and has assisted concerned institutions in projects in a wide range of matters, including conceptualization to documentation, bid process management, awarding of contracts and assistance in project management.
The services include:
- Drafting of Bid Documents – BOT and BOOT;
- Bid Process Management for the Regulators;
- Assisting Contractors in the Bidding Process;
- Conducting Due Diligence and negotiations on various stages of documentation;
- Drafting and advising on Concession Agreements, Off-take Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, Power Purchase Agreement, EPC and EPC&F Contracts;
- Legal assistance in setting up of Joint Ventures; and
- Advising on diverse laws governing infrastructure facilities in Nepal including issues related to land acquisition and FDI Policy.
- Company Registration in Nepal
Company Registration in Nepal
Get Legal service and advice for company registration in Nepal with necessary process
Company is the legal entity that makes your aim of earning possible through business. To get legal authority anyone must register the company in Company Register office of Nepal. Company as being legal entity that allowed group, individual and team of people to apply as firm as an independent legal organization in Nepal and permit them to produce, sell, service and make benefit. Nepalese legislation recognized company as independent legal person which has right to sue and being sued, secured own property, hire employees and make loan in its own name.
Nepalese citizens as well as foreign people can register any company in Nepal as per their necessity but that should bound by legal criteria of Nepal. Nepalese company has permits any people can register the following company in Nepal.
- Private company
- One Man company
- Public company
- Not Profit making company
Law firm in nepal more detail
Visit :- https://cnkassociates.com.np/
Mr. HOMA KANTA CHAULAGAIN
Director and Partner
C&K Associates, TTN Tower
Tel: 977-1- 511-10-34;
Mobile: 977-98510 56 576