Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta IPO Results :- Check iporesult.cdsc.com.np

The IPO Result IPO allotment of Jeevan bikash laghubitta will be distributed on Wednesday.The IPO allotment program will be held at 9 am at the office of sales manager NMB Capital.

Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta IPO Result

Microfinance had issued 1,977,300 ordinary shares with a face value of Rs 100 per share.

According to CDSC, 20,87,388 applicants applied for a total of 3,13,24,090 units. Thus, the issue is oversubscribed 16.95 times.

Out of this, microfinance has allocated 30,420 shares i.e. 5 percent of the issued capital for the employees and 5 percent of the total issue or 98,865 shares for the collective investment fund. Only the remaining 18 lakh 48 thousand 15 lots will be distributed to the general public.

How to check Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta IPO Results?

You can see the ipo results of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta shortly after the IPO allotment program. You can see the result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta at Mero share CDSC IPO results site https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/. After result published following the simple steps, you can see the results of Jiban Bikash Microfinance. 91 percent of those who have filled the IPO will not get shares. The remaining 9 percent lucky will get shares of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta. If you are also invest the ipo shares of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta easily follow the simple steps given below and see the results.

Step 1 :- Log on https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/

Step 2:- Select company, Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta

Step 3:- Enter your Dmat Number or BOID

Step 4: Next Click on view Result & after that you can see your jeevan bikash laghubitta Result .

Next Process :- NMB Capital Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta IPO Results

How to check jeevan bikash laghubitta ipo results on sales issue manager website NMB Capital ?

Next Process: Investor also can check jeevan bikash laghubitta ipo results on ipo sales manager website NMB Capital https://nmbcl.com.np/shareallotment.

Step 1:- Log on NMB Capital ipo Results https://nmbcl.com.np/shareallotment

Step 2 :- Enter your First & Last Name

Step 3 :- Enter your Boid Number

Step 4 :- After enter your boid number you can submit and view your allotment status.

Next Process :- You can also check jeevan bikash laghubitta website : http://jeevanbikasmf.com/

error: Content is protected !!