License of “D” class microfinance financial institution obtained from Nepal Rastra Bank. This information is required as there is a need for staff in various positions to operate and expand the program for this state level Gurans Microfinance Financial Institution Limited.
Interested Nepali citizens are invited to apply within 15 days from the date of publication (within office hours on 28th December, 2077) along with copies of citizenship, educational qualification and experience certificates and recently taken passport size photo to the address mentioned below.
In the interest of the financial institution, all the rights to reject or cancel the advertisement due to the applications received will be reserved in this financial institution. ‘
- Type of Exam: Interview
- Age Limit: At the last date of application, 25 years should not have been completed for the managerial category, 50 years should not have been completed, 21 years should not have been completed for the officer category and 40 years should not have been completed for the assistant category. However, the upper age limit for women candidates has been increased to five years.
- How to apply and submit application form: Application form can be obtained by downloading the application form within the career of the financial institution’s website www.guranslaghubitta.com.np. Fill in the form by email to email@example.com from the central office of the organization Dhankuta or by email to the central office of the financial institution Dhankuta, branch office Rampur Okhaldhunga (contact 9802751397), branch office Jorpokhari Panchthar contact no. 9802751384 and branch office Dulari Morang (contact no. 9802751388).
- Selection Process: The selected list will be prepared after scrutinizing the received applications as per the rules of the financial institution.
Candidates on the shortlist will be informed about the date, time and place of the interview by publishing the information on the notice board of the central office of the financial institution.
Candidates for the post of Assistant Trainee will be included in the field concept program and only candidates who have joined the field concept will be included in the interview.
Successful candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Officer, Supervisor, Senior Assistant and Assistant will be appointed during the probationary period.
Successful candidates for the post of Assistant Trainee will be kept in training for 6 months. Only successful candidates in the training will be appointed to the post of Junior Assistant during the probationary period.
Permanent appointment will be given only if the performance of the employee appointed during the trial period is satisfactory.
- Office to work: Selected candidates will have to work in any office assigned by the financial institution.
- Special Preference: Special priority will be given to candidates who have a vehicle (motorcycle Scooty) license and have a vehicle and are willing to work in mountainous and hilly districts.
- Examination Fee: Expenditure of Rs. 500 and Rs. 300 for assistant category should be paid at the time of joining the interview.
- Service facility: will be as per the rules of the financial institution.
Some Recruitment Committee Gurans Microfinance Financial Institution Ltd. Website: – www.guranslaghubitta.com.np