Gandaki Pradesh Loksewa aayog already published the vacancy notice for Technical and non-technical post. if you are searching the gandaki pradesh 4th and 5th level administration or non-technical post you can check here.
- Solar System and Geography (6 questions × 2 marks = 12 Marks)
1.1 General information on solar system and earth.
1.2 Geography of World – continent, ocean, pole, latitude, longitude, time, distance,
mountains, earthquake, volcano, rivers, glaciers, lakes, climate.
1.3 Geography of Nepal – geographical location, relief features and natural resources
(water resources, animals, plants, soils, minerals, mountains).
- History (6 questions × 2 marks = 12 Marks)
2.1 History of the World – Industrial revolution, French revolution, American War of
independence, Russian revolution/October revolution, First and Second World wars
and Indian movement for independence: events, causes and effects.
2.2 History of Nepal (From ancient period till now)
2.2.1 Social, economic and political conditions of Kiranti Period, Lichhavi Period
and Malla Period.
2.2.2 Modern history of Nepal (from Nepal’s unification to present day) notable
political events, social, cultural and economic conditions.
- Social and economical aspect of Nepal and Polity (6 questions× 2 marks = 12 Marks)
3.1 Information on social aspect including traditions, norms, values, religions, ethnicity,
languages, cultures, arts, literature, music, cultural heritages
3.2 Economic Indicators (economic growth, GDP, per capita income, remittance,
foreign investment, foreign co-operation)
3.3 Economic status (agriculture, industry, trade, tourism, transportation,
communication, development planning) of Nepal.
3.4 Polity and governance of Nepal – constitution, federal system, political system.
- Science Technology, Public Health and Environment (6 questions×2 marks= 12
4.1 Information on recent scientific activities and major inventions of science which
has direct impact on human life.
4.2 General Information on health, food and nutrition.
4.3 Information on ecology, bio-diversity, sustainable development, climate change,
environment management, pollution, population, urbanization, settlement
- International Relations and Current Affairs (6 questions × 2 marks = 12 Marks)
5.1 International affairs and institutions – the UNO and regional organizations (the
SAARC, ASEAN, EU).
5.2 Information on current affairs of national and international importance, and noted
personalities and thinkers
Section (B): Basic Office Skills Test (BOST)
Section (B): 40 Marks 20 Questions × 2 Marks = 40 marks
The Basic Office Skills Test (BOST) includes the following tests:
- Verification test: This test will include questions that check or find errors or similarities
or differences on data, numbers or verbal information.
- Completion: This test will consist of questions on verbal or numerical or non-verbal
(pictorial) details to complete blank space, series, pattern or matrix logically.
- Tabulation & Classification: This test will include questions on verbal or numerical
or non-verbal (pictorial) details to classify or differentiate logically.
- Analogy: This test will include questions on verbal or numerical or non-verbal
(pictorial) details to find out relations logically.
- Filing aptitude test: This test will include questions to solve the verbal and numerical
filing items or operation alphabetically, numerically or chronologically.
- Follows instructions: This test will include questions that can be solved by following
the written instructions exactly.
- Numerical reasoning test: This test will include questions related to fundamental
- Coding & Matching test: This test will include questions relating to coding and
matching of verbal or numerical details.
- Analytical reasoning & Comparative test: This test will include verbal or numerical
or non-verbal (pictorial) types of analytical reasoning questions.
- Direction and Distance sense test: This test will include questions to find the
direction and distance.
Note:- The main purpose of the Basic Office Skills Test (BOST) is to assess a candidate’s
ability to perform essential clerical tasks quickly and accurately, i.e. read quickly,
check the accuracy of verbal and numerical information, compare sets of
information, follow written instructions, understand and interpret written material
and make simple decisions.
It assesses a candidate’s ability and reasoning to determine the appropriate
arithmetic operation for solving a problem. It also assesses a candidate’s visual
speed and accuracy as well as space relations aptitude.
The nature and standard of questions in Basic Office Skills Test (BOST) will be
such that an educated Class X level person will be able to answer them without any
specialized study. Focus will be on testing a candidate’s ability to think logically
on the basis of a set of rules and analyze situations using common sense. It will
reflect the candidates’ ability to analyze rather than the ability to memories.
fifth Level Syllabus: Check Nowgandaki-pradesh_Fifth-Level
Gandaki Pradesh Fourth level Syllabus: Check nowgandaki-pradesh_Fourth