Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund has announces vacancy at various post .
- Age of Candidate: 21 years of age and not less than 35 years of age for official level till the last date of application and 35 years of completion of 18 years for assistant level.
Must be unapproved. In case of female candidates, the upper age limit should not be more than 40 years.
2 types of exams: written, interview.
- Certificate of Equivalence Determination: Candidates applying for the above posts, if they have acquired educational qualifications abroad, along with the relevant body.
A copy of the certificate determining equivalence must also be submitted.
- Contact Date and Location: 2077/10/01 at 11:00 AM Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund, Central Office, Gehnapokhari, Kathmandu.
- Date and place of examination: The written examination will be conducted by the Public Service Commission and the date and place will be published later.
- Application Form Fee: Rs. Application form can be obtained within 100 / – office hours.