Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments as well as Upcoming Branches (Rajbiraj (Saptari), Lahan (Siraha), Garuda (Rautahat) & Sarlahi Disrict).
Job Positions Vacancy Code
1. Corporate Credit Banking Unit – Assistant Manager, Senior Officer (2) CCBU-13/20
Candidates must have experience in Credit Department or as Branch Manager with the expertise
in credit. 2. Consumer Banking Unit – Assistant Manager (1)
CBU-14/20 Candidates must have experience in Credit Department or as Branch Manager with the expertise in credit.
3. MSME Unit – Senior Officer (1)
MSME-15/20 Candidates must have experience in Credit Department or as Branch Manager with the expertise in credit.
4. Province Manager (Gandaki Pradesh) – Assistant Manager (1)
PM-16/20 Candidates must have prior work experience as Branch Manager or Province Manager with sound knowledge of Credit & Operations.
5. Branch Managers – Junior Officer/ Officer (8)
BM-17/20 Inside Valley, Jitpur (Kapilvastu), Tulsipur (Dang), Damak, Dharan, Jajarkot, Jumla Candidates applying for the position of Branch Manager must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager.
6. Province 2 Branches – Junior Officer/ Officer (Few)
P2B-18/20 Candidates applying for the position must have work experience with sound knowledge of Credit and/or Operations. Candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager are also encouraged to apply.
Candidate applying for all positions must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree from recognized university. Candidate must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one-year experience in one position below) the position applying for. Candidate must have work experience of 10 years for Assistant Manager, 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer in commercial bank. Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken). Preference shall be given to candidate with lower age and higher experience in related field.
• Preference shall be given to suitable local candidate or the candidate from the surrounding areas
of the branches.
• Shortlisted candidate shall only be informed about further selection process. Candidate meeting the above requirements must submit online application form by clicking “Career Section” at www.ctznbank.com
The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours; November 22, 2020. • Candidate canvassing for the job at any stages of the selection process shall be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post and/ or email shall not be entertained. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.